Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND ORDERING.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to fubbi.co and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and fubbi.co’s rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that fubbi.co is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), fubbi.co’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Delivery may take between 3 and 12 days, depending on the delivery option. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of fubbi.co.
Digital goods are delivered immediately and completed in within a 30 day period pending client time response falling within allocated timeline. Please be aware there are inherent risks associated with downloading any software and digital goods. Should you have any technical problems downloading any of our goods, please contact us so we may try to assist you email support @ Fubbi. co
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
a. Fubbi.co handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. All refunds are made at the discretion of Fubbi.co.
b. There are no refunds. Subscription is month by month – no lock ins – cancel anytime with 30 days notice.
c. There are no cancellations or refunds on 6 or 12 month contracts.
d. There are no refunds on any of the one-time-offers as part of the 7 Figure Consulting Secrets Book funnel.
FREE AUTOMATIC CONSULTANT 30-DAY TRIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a Free 30-day Trial Period for the Automatic Consultant Membership Community.
- The free trial shall last for a period of 30 calendar days only. On day 31, the regular price for the subscription will be charged at $97 USD per month.
- If a customer attempts to sign up for multiple free 30-day trials, Fubbi.co reserves the right to revoke the free 30-day trial and cancel the account.
- Customers not wishing to continue the subscription service once the free 30-day trial ends must cancel the subscription by clicking on the cancellation link in their invoice or at the bottom of their 30-day free trial confirmation email.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- Fubbi.co reserves the right to change the features of the free 30-day trial offer at any time.
- Fubbi.co reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel subscription packages at any time for any reason.
- Refunds will be issued solely at Fubbi.co's discretion
- If you do not cancel within the trial period and are charged for the first month there are no refunds. You will need to cancel your subscription to avoid being charged in the future.
- Fubbi.co Terms and Conditions apply.
PREMIUM BOOK WRITING SERVICE
- You agree to being responsive (by approving the content we send you within the requested due dates - this way we’re able to hit deadlines and get your book into clients hands as soon as possible)
- You agree to being consistent (by giving away at least 50 books per week for 52 weeks - either physical or digital. This way the target goal of converting 1% into clients is hit.)
- You agree to staying in touch with all your book leads at least once per week for 52 weeks with an email ezine (some readers need more time than others to become a client - staying in touch is key!)
- You agree once a book reader gets a copy of your book to reach out to them via email and phone/SMS proactively within one week and ask why they requested your book ... and to see if you can help them with their problem i.e. sell your product or service.
- You agree to track where all your client sales come from (this way we know how many came through from your book).
- You agree to run 4 promotions to your book readers in the next 12 months about your core service. This promotion needs to be over email and social media and as simple as asking a reader "Are you still interested in XXX?" - where XXX is solving their key problem or desire.
- You agree to broadcasting the emails and posting the content onto social media about your soft launch within 14 days of The Fubbi team submitting the content to you (remember our goal here - though not guaranteed - is the entire investment in your book is paid before even before we write your book :)
- You agree to enrol in your Discovery Call within 10 days of purchase of your book (this way we can start working on your book asap! And so we can get the gears turning on your soft launch, too!)
- You agree to email The Fubbi Team at [email protected] once per week and let us know how many books you gave away.
PASSWORDS AND INFORMATION SECURITY
We make no guarantee that the information that you provide to us will be secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
fubbi.co may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between fubbi.co and the owners of those websites. fubbi.co takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
fubbi.co’s website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which fubbi.co accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, fubbi.co absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. fubbi.co gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of fubbi.co to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers, is protected by our secure servers. fubbi.co’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data fubbi.co collects is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
fubbi.co does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
fubbi.co may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where fubbi.co is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
EXCLUSION OF COMPETITORS
If you are in the business of creating similar documents, goods or services for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of fubbi.co. fubbi.co expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access our website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then fubbi.co will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and further hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. fubbi.co reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our website, services or information in our sole discretion.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
fubbi.co expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and fubbi.co concerning your use and access to fubbi.co’s website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of NSW and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and fubbi.co that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
Let's increase your sales
Got questions? Tell us a little about yourself below… and let’s have a no obligation chat.